Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

  1. This school year in this class went great. Somethings that I liked about this class was the work we did. For example, our goals journal. THe goal journal was something I really liked, because we where able to take time out of our day to write our thoughts down. As well, we were able to plan ahead for our future and what we liked to accomplish by a certain time. Something else I liked from this class was organization. Every class session we had we already knew what to expect and what was going to be done. 
  2. Somethings I didn't like about this class was being unable to talk freely. Personally I saw this class as a class where i am forced to be typing the whole time. I wasn't able to speak with my peers without being asked not to talk to them. I mean no disrespect, but I wouldn't have a side conversation when the instructor is instructing the class. But overall, this class wasn't so bad. 
  3. Recommendation to improve this class is to be more settle down and more involved with others classes. What I mean is, this class is a computer class. Therefore, we should connect it with other things we are learning in our class and also be introduced ways to be more creative.
  4. The highlight for me in this class was the bond and new people I met in this class. If it wasn't for meeting my peer(s) I probably wouldn't fell so happy to come to this class. I feel that the bond I made with my classmates help me enjoy this class more.
  5. I really did do my best in this class. I personally was able to use this class time to expand my learning and knowledge around the world. Also I was able to learn to type better using all my fingers. Overall, I gave it my best and I always did my work to my best ability. 
  6. I do not read my goals journal on a daily basis, but I do read them 2-3 times weekly. I use my goals journal as a way to organize my future jobs and things that need to be done in my future. Overall I read my goals journal weekly but for more than 5 minutes, because I am always adding more to it for future reference.My goals journal did help me in this class and use my time wisely.
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person, because I want the best for me. I personally want the best for me and I want to continue on the right path. In this class I learned how important it can be to choose the right lifestyle choices, because they can impact you greatly in the future. Being CTR can impact your life greatly, but it can be what everyone wants you to be. Doing the right choice should not be an option, it should be a doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment