Thursday, March 23, 2017

Volunteer opportunities

Volunteer Opportunities

  1. LINC
LINC is located at 6337 Middleton St. here in Huntington Park, CA. As a volunteer I will help low income children on homework support, tutoring, organization, working with children, etc. To contact them I will be given an orientation and I will be given a tour of the place. This opportunity is required to come once a week during weekdays. I will contact them to join. To contact them i will email them at jcabrek@linchousing.org.

2.  Child Watch Volunteers
This opportunity is located at 6337 Middleton St. This is related to LINC. This opportunity has the same contact information. In this opportunity I will watch kids and keep them safe and occupied. I will be their babysitter. Its an ongoing opportunity. For this opportunity it is required a background check.

No comments:

Post a Comment