Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day

Memorial Day Weekend
This 3 day weekend was too short and it was too fast. During this memorial weekend I kept my mind set to honor those who fought for our country. I went out to shop for a small flag and I planted it in my front yard. As well, I looked over to my pictures when I went to Washington and remembered those moments. During the weekend I prepared myself for this monday. I went grocery shopping and we did some family relating things. The memorial day monday was just a day for ourselves to remember those who fought for our country as well as seclude any problems we have currently in our lives. Besides the actual memorial day monday i hanged out with some friends on the saturday night. As usual during a weekend I did my homework. At the moment I still am working on some homework, I been working on an essay and mentally prepare myself for my upcoming finals. Finals may not be a big deal at the moment, but it still gives me the temptation to do good, because it still counts toward my grade. Besides that, I didn’t do so much interaction on this weekend. I was rarely going out this weekend and just stayed home to do chores or prep for the actual Memorial Day. It was a weekend that not much happened. Although it wasn’t the best, I recognized the freedom I have today.

Image result for memorial day weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment