Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad"

"When i do good, I feel good. When i do bad, I feel bad"
    This quote is a classic. This quote is just a clear saying of life. Life is full of good and bad decisions, that's just life. Those life choices you do result in feeling some joy inside or not. I always try to do, because the more I do, the better I do for others, and the more I feel good about myself. No one likes to feel bad about themselves, it's the just the choices they make. When you do good and start feeling the good you just want to continue in doing more good for yourself and others. In this quote by Abraham Lincoln he is saying, when he does something he either feels good or bad inside of him. Doing good leads you to more greatness, doing bad leads you to less greatness. Each action we commit comes with good or bad consequences, that's just how life is. But when you do good, you feel good. But when you do bad, you feel bad. Everyday we most likely do something good instead of bad, but we don't really notice the feeling within until we do something bad.
    When you do something bad, you feel like black and heat inside of you. For example, in your whole day at school your going through the hallways all crowded that you get to that certain spot were its just clear, but you gotta make it out. To get to that clear spot, you are being pushed by others and you end up hitting people and you hit a person and drop their textbooks. This is an example of doing bad, but to not feel so bad you help the person by picking up their textbook. This is an example from recovering your bad to a good. You see, when you drop the persons textbook you felt a bad within you, but when you helped them out to pick them up you felt good within you. Doing bad and good can come together or distance
.Image result for abraham lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment