Monday, November 28, 2016

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement
“Kindness is the essence of greatness”
-Joseph B. Wirthlin
Kindness is great key to just be polite. Kindness bring good into yourself as well. With time, the practice of Kindness will develop into habit. When kind or doing something kind you are doing well to help others in a way. It is a great characteristic to develop and a way to represent for CTR. It brings manners and manners bring politeness. Kindness in general brings good in every way. Kindness brings greatness in yourself and others. It it a good character trait to help others out and become friends with others. For example, kindness is used in a relationship with friend. With this characteristic it gives you more trust and integrity viewed in yourself. It brings greatness in your life and just make your life easier to help avoid all the negativity in the world. This character trait is a great way to express yourself and get a good label out of yourself. This character trait is a great way to help develop yourself as a character and to choose the right.

A great example to follow up for Kindness is with your friends, as said in the previous paragraph. Friends are a way we use kindness everyday. As a fellow friend myself, kindness brings good into my life. With friends, when they show kindness i know how much of a good person they are. When i identify this trait i build more trust with others and i see how much good it does to a person. The character trait kindness just gives yourself a good label. I enjoy my friends and i know they are good people. Knowing them for some time, i know my friends are kind because they are caring to me, themselves, and their environment. This good label on my friends shows me how good people they are and how they can make an impact on others. I know myself and my friends are choosing the right.
Image result for joseph b wirthlin

No comments:

Post a Comment