Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving Week

Over the Thanksgiving Break I work on my assignments, watch T.V., hanged out with friends and family, and gave thanks to what I have today. Over the week I went to the park and travel by road to San Bernardino to visit my family for thanksgiving dinner. I met new family members i had never met before, it made our thanksgiving dinner even greater to spend it with new family. On a Saturday night, it was a lazy rainy day at home with the family and we had Movie Night. I remember that we watched Batman vs. Superman, Mr.Right,etc. Besides that, I stayed moving.  With time to time i would meet up with cousins and friend and we would go to the park and just play and run around, later we would clean up. For example; we played volleyball, basketball, and we just ran around. It was great, later throughout the day we would pick up bottles and cans to recycle them. A personal CTR experience I faced was helping out some neighbors and help clean up the park a little bit. My neighbors are constructing and painting around their home and I went to go help them out. Of course, homework was assigned during the break. I was given to do 3 essays, read a book, create a pamphlet, research on different careers, and create a lab report. I did not procrastinate and i finished early throughout the week. The book I read was called Nights. The book Nights was based on a personal experience as a Jew to live in concentration camp and experiencing death of family members and other victims. This book was very impactful and it made me thankful for having the freedom I have today, food and water, shelter, and rights as a human being. History is history and it shall not be repeated. It was a great time to relax, but still keep knowledge of what we learned in school.Image result for thanksgiving break

No comments:

Post a Comment